Tag Archives: Bundesverkehrsambt

Drive from Europe to West-Africa overland Part 3

Insurance… One important issue to consider is the mandatory liability car insurance. A regular liability car insurance covers your journey up to and including Morocco. After you declared your car off the road for export at your local motor tax office called RDW in Holland, you can insure the car with the ANWB (Royal Dutch Touring Club).… Read More »